The Q'Mark Space Mod Unit Heater can be found just about anywhere heating enclosed spaces to keep people warm or for freeze protection. The heaters are easy to mount on a wall or the ceiling. Ratings are from 3 kw to 50 kw in all the standard voltages. Used in Warehouses, Garages, Sheds, Exposition Centers, Rest Rooms, Rest Stops, Factories, Tents and Trucks to name a few.
Anderson-Bolds has provided Electric Unit Heaters to the Ohio and Kentucky marketplace for over 70 years!
MUH - Auxiliary, supplementary or primary heat source in factories, stores, garages, basements, warehouses, public buildings, service stations, stock-rooms, offices, large or exposed areas.
• Unit mounts either horizontally or vertically. Totally versatile. For factories, warehouses, garages, stores, shipping rooms, power stations, aircraft hangers, etc. Can be used for primary, supplemental, spot or dual-system heating.
• Wide range of optional control kits are field installable, increasing the MUH adaptability to the specification market.
• Forced air unit heater with 10 power ratings; from 3kW to 50kW heating output; 208, 240, 277 and 480V; 10,230 to 170,500 BTU/hr.
• 32 compatible models (no need to try to assemble a heating system from 70 or 80 models).
• Heavy gauge die-formed steel housing. Two-toned smartly styled.
• Advanced pull-through air flow design draws air across heating element for more even air distribution and cooler element operation.
• Specially designed venturi outlet to meet that added throw as required in vertical position.
• Branch circuit fusing (when required).
• 1 or 3-phase wiring on 5 through 10kW 208/240V and 15kW 208V units (field interchangeable).
• 24V control transformer standard on most models, providing a safer and more accurate means of temperature control. 3kW and 5kW 208-277V, have line voltage controls as standard (24V control available on made-to-order basis).
• Automatic reset linear thermal cut-out, capillary type, provides protection over entire length of element areas (Manual reset protection available on made-to-order basis).
• 2-speed fan selector switch (25 to 50kW models).
• Fan delay feature eliminates cold drafts. Element heats up before fan cuts in, then fan continues to distribute heat after element shuts off.
• Individually adjustable discharge louvers to control air flow.
• Meets all UL, NEC, and OSHA requirements.
Universal Wall and Ceiling Bracket
MMB-10 MUH-03, 05, 07 & 10
MMB-20 MUH-15 and MUH-20
MMB-30 MUH-25 and MUH-30
MMB-50 MUH-40 and MUH-50
MCMB-10 MUH-03, 05, 07 & MUH-10
MCMB-20 MUH-15 and MUH-20
MCMB-30 MUH-25 and MUH-30
MCMB-50 MUH-40 and MUH-50
MT-1 Single Pole Internal Thermostat Temp. Range: 40°F - 85°F
MT-2 Two Stage Internal Thermostat Temp. Range: 40°F - 85°F
MCFS Internal Summer Fan Switch
MRFS-1 Remote Summer Fan Switch (Line Voltage)
NRfS-2 Remote Summer Fan Switch with Relay (24V Coil-Single Pole Normally Open)
MHRT Heater Recovery Thermostat with Relay (24V Coil-Single Pole Normally Open) Hi — 120°F; Low — 60°F
MPDS-25 Power Disconnect Switch (3 Pole)
MPDS-60 Power Disconnect Switch (3 Pole)
Anderson-Bolds is the Q'Mark Representative in Ohio and Kentucky.
Contact us with our Application Form or call 216-360-9800