An ideal solution for energy efficient hot waterGreentherm and Therm gas tankless water heaters include high efficiency gas condensing and non-condensing tankless water heaters with more compact models and greater installation versatility to satisfy every residential and commercial application.
The Greentherm 9000 offers an efficiency rating of UEF up to 0.96 and innovative features for easy installation, operation and simple maintenance. You will enjoy an industry-leading 15-year warranty on the heat exchanger and a full 5-year limited warranty on parts.
Replacing a tank?The Greentherm 9000 series indoor models were specifically designed with top connection for water, integrated drain ports so isolation valves are not needed, and a unique integrated sensor technology that auto-calibrates, making the switch to tankless water heating quick and easy.
Choose from seven models to ensure a configuration for any need from small home or condo to large commercial applications. Each model includes a conversion kit from natural gas (NG) to liquid propane(LPG), and flexible venting options to keep installation simple.
* Named CES 2017 Innovation Award Honoree. The prestigious CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association™. CES Innovation Awards celebrate outstanding product design and engineering in brand-new consumer technology products
The Greentherm 9000 removes the barriers to upgrading to an energy efficient tankless water heater with innovative top connections for water, unsurpassed efficiency and cutting-edge technology for reliability and long-life.
All Greentherm 9000 Series models feature sleek, rounded corners on the metal cabinet, making these water heaters as beautiful as they are energy-efficient. The premium Greentherm 9900i SE model has a unique, stylish glass front and integrated Wi-Fi control (available as options on other models) enabling the homeowner to control the water heater remotely with the free mobile app.
Features and Benefits
- Top mounted water connections lowers labor & parts requirements
- Easy conversion from existing tank water heater
- High-resolution, built-in touch screen for intuitive appliance control
- Built-in recirculation pump that minimizes water waste waiting for hot water at the faucet
- Automatic OptiFlow combustion management system minimizes installation setup time and maximizes product performance
- Dedicated indoor and outdoor mounted units available – no outdoor vent kit required
- Built-in freeze protection on all models, ideal for colder climates
Bosch Greentherm T9800 SE 199, 199,000 BTUs Tankless Water Heater, 9000 Series, 99% EF, LP or NG
Bosch Greentherm T9900 SE 160, 160,000 BTU Tankless Water Heater, 9000 Series, 99% EF, NG or LP, with Recirculating Pump
Bosch Greentherm T9800 SE 160, 160,000 BTUs Tankless Water Heater, 9000 Series, 99% EF, Ng or LP
Bosch Greentherm T9900 SE 199, 199,000 BTU Tankless Water Heater, 9000 Series, 99% EF, NG or LP, with Recirculating Pump
Bosch Greentherm T9900i SE 199, 199,000 BTU Tankless Heater, 9000 Series, 99% EF, NG or LP, with Recirculating Pump
In stock and ready to go.
Anderson-Bolds sells Bosch Green Therm Gas Tankless Water Heaters and Tronic Electric Tankless Heaters